- If you fail in everything in life, and did not fail in loving Jesus, you did not fail. (Psalm 63:1-3)
- Until we get to the point in our lives where the will of God becomes greater than our desires, there are certain levels of intimacy with God we cannot attain.
- The absence of passion is often characterised by the emergence of excuses; Everytime the pursuit of God becomes an inconvenience or a burden, something else has taken His place.
- Walking with God demands TOTAL SURRENDER. _When you begin to walk with God, the first thing he does is to bring you through His Word and Spirit to dethrone every idol.
- The Four (4) Indices to Measure Genuine Love:
- The highest biblical index to measure love is sacrifice.