True Riches Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
Download mp3 below
- Lift up your voice and bless the name of the Lord
- “Blow, blow like a mighty wind. Spirit of victory cover us with your wings…” – Song
- “Mai girma, Mai girma, Mai girma, babu wani kamar da kai (Almighty there is none like you)…” – Song
- Acts 20:32 (KJV) And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
- When you have the Word, you have the ability to manipulate anything created by the Word
- to obtain life and operate at a frequency that will dumbfound men and principalities.
- You must be spiritual and have a perception that is a derivative of God’s Word and not your experience.
- One of the ways the Church is built is through regular convergence which affords:
- An opportunity for an encounter,
- An opportunity to learn the ways of God,
- An opportunity to experience the power of God.
- Dominion is territorial, unless you find your area of dominion you cannot succeed in life.
- The allocation of your unique area of dominion is made possible only by the Word of God.
- Luke 16:11 (KJV) If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
- There are different ways God imparts knowledge to the believers which includes;
- Stillness of the spirit
- Access, revelation and spiritual illumination.
- The unsearchable riches are spiritual blessings that provide an advantage for believers to reign on earth and manifest the reality of God’s life here and now.
- You only rise in life to the degree in which you sustain a spiritual advantage.
Romans 5:17 (KJV)
For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
- It is in God’s dominion agenda that believers manifest a dimension of the multifaceted possibilities resident in Christ.
- Genuine transformation of the mind is through knowledge gleaned from the Word of God.
- Without total alignment, the degree to which you respond and yield to God can limit the access of God to you.
- True riches includes:
- The goodness of God; it allows for continual realignment, conviction of wrongs and repentance.
- Wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to correctly engage the mysteries of the kingdom and use the Word to produce supernatural results. (Proverbs 8:1-32)
- Access to the Voice of God. (The Hearing Ear) The hearing ear is a gift granted to you by God. Your entire spiritual investment can crash in a day if you don’t possess this gift.
1 Kings (KJV)
3:11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;
1 Kings 3:9-13 (KJV)
3:13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.
1 Kings (KJV)
4:34 And there came of all people to hear the wisdom of Solomon, from all kings of the earth, which had heard of his wisdom.
Job 28:23 (KJV)
God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.
- Lord I have come to encounter you
- Cry to the Lord for a manifestation of the true riches in your life.
- Cry with all your heart for the grace to hear God when He speaks.
- Speak to me O Lord concerning every area of my life.
- Lord activate the speakings of angels in my life.
- O Lord activate the ministry of the Spirit responsible for accuracy.
- O God purify my dreams. Dreams are powerful spiritual channels of prophetic communication.