- Nothing around your life actually makes you a success or a failure, it’s the dictate of your perception.
- God already calls you a success. The fact that you have His peace is already a success.
- Satan wants to take away your peace. Protect it with all that you have!
- No matter what you have, if peace is your foundation, you have everything.
- Asides from your relationship with Jesus, your family and your assignment, nothing else is a do or die affair.
- When you’re fighting and crying for your ego, let wisdom be the dispute settler, reminding you that it’s not worth your peace.
- When you crave for security, variety, significance, love and acceptance, growth and increase, impact and contribution, what you are really looking for is PEACE.
- It is a waste of time to suspend your pursuit for peace until you have a house, a spouse or money.